September 18, 2018
Perfect light summer fare!
4 to 6 large tomatoes, ideally heirloom varieties, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes
• 1 small seedless watermelon, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• 1 cup feta cheese, torn into large crumbles
1Combine the cubed tomatoes and watermelon in a large, nonreactive bowl and toss gently to combine. Add salt and let stand 5 to 10 minutes while you prepare the dressing.
2Whisk together the oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3Add the cheese to the tomatoes and watermelon, then the dressing, and toss gently to combine.
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.